www.flickr.com

Never Lose Another Development Project | Famigo Blog

Never Lose Another Development Project | Famigo Blog
BY  ON 
"Yesterday, I spent a couple hours scouring an old machine for a project I wrote a few years ago. I had long since forgotten where the project might be, what it was called, or how it was laid out. Searching every folder in my home directory was the only sure-fire way to find it.
I quickly got frustrated with my past self. Very few of the folders contained any kind of documentation. Often the only recognizable file would be index.php, but of course there were no comments in it. So I had to re-immerse myself in every project that I opened just to figure out if it was the one I was looking for."
Does this sound like something you've said/thought? Read the post for simple solutions that include the  Five Ws.